Bryce Loves Cats
Friday, March 3, 2017
Luke Action
Luke has caught the evil TIE fighter. The TIE Pilot yelled, "brace for impact" as Luke strangled the poor TIE.
We were making a lot of noise by sawing and raking leaves. Luke thought it was getting louder and louder so he went to investigate the loud noise.
Luke is on a mission with night vision goggles and he is planning to wake up his owners.
Luke has become S.H.I.E.L.D gear.
Then he goes back to attacking a tree and rolling in leaves.
Luke practices his climbing skills on our pomegranate tree. We warned him to be careful up there because he is a daredevil just like Qi'ra.
Luke smashes his head in to the tree trying to reach home plate. "Safe!"
Luke tries to take my pencil so he can do my division. He loves division especially when it's fractions.
Luke's doing my work. "Thanks, Luke Now I can go play, yeah!" I said with joy.
Luke can do a puzzle too? Wow. He likes Thomas the Train.
Luke waits at the door, for someone to let him in, and pet and get some love.
Luke peeks over the wooden fence and asks...
Do I blend in with the fence?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment