Luke puts half of his body in the sun and the other half in the shade. What a Luke classic.
Luke sits on the couch while watching Nine Lives the movie. Luke loves that movie because he likes when the cat meows. He thought that was relaxing.
Luke is not content. He's really jealous about Leia hogging the hammock.
I took a crazy, cute, cunning and funny picture up close of Luke's good side.
The warmest place is between Mom and Dad during a snuggle, especially when I put my paws up.
Luke looks so pleased.
Luke does the dramatic dab in his hammock.
Luke pretends he's at Babe Ruth's home run camp. He loves Babe Ruth, and because of that, he is eating cracker jacks while wearing his favorite yellow hat.
Luke sits in the chair watching us play big figures. He spotted a strange figure that looked like him.
Luke enjoys doing this because it is his resting position and he loves to show off. He acts like a dog and even is our vacuum after dinner.
I made a castle for Luke out of Jenga blocks. He stayed in it for two minutes. Luke enjoyed it.
Luke sits below the soft hammock looking outside.
I have arrived in my saucer and wish to be let in your humble dwelling.
Someone is coming to let me in their home.
Luke watches Leia catches a lizard. Luke blurted back, "show off."
No comments:
Post a Comment