Saturday, November 24, 2018

Battlefront Two Screen Shoots

This is where Xbox was born for us and we went home and we thought it would be a few buttons and the console was done and ready to go but it took three hours to download Kung Fu Panda game and during that loading, we did almost all of our school so we could play it tomorrow but we stayed up and me and my brothers each got to play a solo round of Kung Fu Panda then the next day we downloaded Battlefront two during the rest of our school and that's our first few days on the Xbox. 



Commander Iden Versio is bombing an AT-AT and it was a direct hit.

Iden Veriso who I played as Shot down a Gleb Ark-170 with the NR-2.

Iden Versio destroyed A resistance Ninka with just a torpedo and laser cannons.

Griffin and I are a handful of fire and all we have to do is walk down hallways and pull the trigger.

Iden and Del are protecting some Y-Wing bombers and also taking on a star destroyer.

I love TIE bombers.


Griffin and I both Bombed a Jedi cruiser and got it crippled we bombed it with torpedos until it looked like this.

I have you in my sights flying Bossk.  Do not move!

You Moved.
Light it up.
Finn is falling hard!
Take a seat trooper.
Inferno squad is regrouping.
Del is ready for anything.
Dad is awesome at Boba Fett he has gotten the hang of the rockets.

Iden Versio has one of the best blasters because it is a machine gun.

I got the pistol and the firepower.
 I only shot it with a pistol.

No comments:

Post a Comment