Saturday, March 17, 2018

Lego Bases and Crafted Ships from Scratch

I built the Corvis from scratch.

I built the Corvis from battlefront two.
Garrett and I did a Clone Wars set up 

Its a droid invasion on Kashyyyk and the wookies are trying to push them back by pulling arms off and shooting them with bowcasters.  Mookie the Wookie is in the fray with Chewie. They are fighting bravely.

That juggernaut is gaining on that MTT and the Mandalorian are here for reinforcements

Man, guns are blazing.
Garrett has an Imperial shuttle depot with AT-AT support. The rebels have a U-wing with Bistan gunning them down.

 Stand back and let the fire plane take out the fire.
Logan and I made some crazy ships which had guns to air conditioners.
I built a Guavian.
This is my Guavian infiltrator.
This is commander Iden Versio which I crafted out of legos.

No comments:

Post a Comment