| It's an invasion |
| Looks like that shore trooper got lost in a dark trooper swarm. |
| That's going to leave a dent. |
| All they sent against me was a broken down old tank and a rusty astromech. I wonder who sent that? |
| Han Solo threw his blaster because Griffin's turrets blasted it right out of his hand. |
| The dewback riders all fell of there dewbacks because it is too hot out. |
| Griffin is confronting the most powerful thing in the rebel factory. |
| When they destroyed it all, the dark robes blurted out saying, "Not so tough are you, Sparky?" |
| Who is the line leader? Doesn't matter. Just march in a straight line and shoot randomly at stuff and the whole thing will blow up! |
| Admiral Thrawn sent his personal TIE Defender squadron, and it is being led by Volt Scares, the Imperial ace. |
| R.I.P shore trooper. |
| "Hey you shot my hand" |
| If I hit the ground it does damage. |
| Hit it with all your fists at once and the whole thing will blow up. |
| I will beat you there, guys. Not going to happen, guys, we are on the same team. |
| You shot me in the butt, you dare. |
| Stay on course walker one. |
| Eat flame thrower rebels. You will never beat us twi'lek. |
| Man, she's good. |
| I am so intimidating. |
| Why are you doing push-ups in the middle of a war? |
| Rancor smash!! |
| I made a dust storm with my fists. |
| Look at my muscles. |
| Good job trooper we destroyed a credit market, yeah but the fight is not won. |
| Sorry to crash the party with a belly flop. |
| He is coming through the shield get ready to begin rapid fire. |
| Show no mercy to these rebels. |
| Structural failure inmate finishes them off. |
| "Sir we can't shoot that gamoreren guard because he is underneath me and I can't shoot him. |
| Get out of my way prob you are not needed here. |
| dret hit in the barrel. |
| These things are like the big figure thing that Dad has. |
| Some undead heavys moving in on that factory. |
| That's a big explosion for one prop droid. |
No comments:
Post a Comment