Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Minecraft Survival

This is the sword of the Wu Sisters.
I was running around grabbing ores. I kept running into skeletons. I turned the corner and three skeletons shot me. When I died, then I saw a monster spawner and two chests. I popped back at Fort Destruction I crafted an iron sword and ran to my last known location. It took me a half hour to find it then I barged in. I threw five torches and threw myself around. I sliced the skeletons and searched the chests. I found a music disc and diamond horse armor. I also I got mossy cobblestone. I dug one block deep down under the monster spawner and there were six diamonds. Those were my first diamonds. I went home and crafted one diamond sword and two diamond pickaxes. Later, I broke obsidian and collected enough of it to go to the nether. That is my first experience with a monster spawner and diamonds.





I was cutting down trees. Suddenly, I heard a meow. I quickly thought its an ocelot. I searched the area. In front of me was my first ocelot. I ran in triumphantly at it with a fish in my hand to catch it and tame it. When I was running the cat poofed.  I was baffled.  I fell into a cavern. Thankfully, I landed on an edge, so I slowly made my way down to where the cat fell.

  The ocelot panicked. I pulled out a fish for the second time. It slowly and dramatically approached. When I was close enough, I gave the fish to the cat that I longed to find. Then the first thing I did was name it I named the black cat Kylo then I walked back up the steps to land.  

When I was on the land it was raining so it was hard to see. There was good news and bad news. The good news was I tamed a cat. The bad news was I was lost and nowhere close to my base. I tried to find my base but then I bumped into a skeleton.  It shot me so I died and spawned back at my base. I looked around and there was no cat in sight. I went back to look for Kylo. Somehow I managed to find him.

That felt so lucky to find him on such a big island. When I found Kylo, he jumped in the boat that I placed in the water. Kylo started to row the boat. I thought he would leave me but at the last second, he stopped. I jumped quickly in the boat and somehow he drove the boat by himself back to my base. I unloaded my precious cat into my base. I started to get more cats from time to time.
Kylo and Theo are guarding the storge.
This is inside the cat safe haven.

Garrett and I both found out how to have a parrot on your shoulder.
It's a lava fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment