Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Qi'ra's adventures

Qi'ra is trying to block my shot on the goal.

Qi'ra wants to become a race car driver but it's a work in progress.

Qi'ra's got the skills and the moves.
Qi'ra's trying to turn right...she's learning to steer.


Open fire on that cat.
Watch out it is a rouge cat in inbound.
Qi'ra scouts out the imperial forces and says, "piece of cake."
You guys bought Cat food... how nice of you.
This is the only time she has sat with me it pretty rare because she is always on an adventure.

One of the bouncy balls rolled under the china cabinet and Qi'ra is helping me find it.

How did it get up there?  Well, I will have to climb to get it.

I made it this far. Is it worth the reach?


Oh, who am I kidding, I have to get it. It's a slippery one.


Can I come down with my prize, in my teeth?

Qi'ra pops her head out and does a sneak attack on my hand.

Qi'ra is kind of creepy when she pops her head and paws out to attack.

I didn't know I was that high up until I looked down.

Hello, I am finally higher than you all.

Maybe this was a bad idea.

Qi'ra likes to be in high places.
Qi'ra has joined a commando force with Garrett, Griffin, and Bryce who are all heavily armed.

What's that noise I must go investigate it. "It's a printer!"


What are you printing?  Qulzlet, never heard of it?
What make's this thing shoot out a paper?
Qi'ra confronts me with a double fist punch. 

Hey, let me in. I am here and I desire to play with you.

I think it is ray shielded.

I will explore the house from top to bottom.

Qi'ra tries a new strategy to lay on the floor attacking the toy and realizes it is a relaxing way to play.

Aaron and Sofia are checking out Qi'ra. 
Qi'ra is climbing the Japanese Maple but it's dying so it's not a high tree to climb.
There is no path to get out of this mess I will just have to fight.
Look at the size of that cat she's ginormous.
We have you surrounded Qi'ra. Do not move.
Qi'ra has been cornered by the army

Qi'ra is in a bad situation.  She can either dodge lasers our she can climb down, but she can't do both



No comments:

Post a Comment