Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Kylo's Time at The Vet

Garrett takes Kylo on a walk around the backyard while he is recovering.  What we didn't know is Kylo was planning his escape through the fence which led to Garrett going through the fence after him.
Can I have some food?  You might have to spoon feed me because this cone gets in the way of everything.
Kylo really didn't want to stay on the examination table.  His first goal was to the get the heck out of the room, so we kept putting him back up there.  He was clearly the loudest cat ever at the vet office, in fact, we barely hear a meow from him now...did they take his vocal cords too?
They let me out to get some fresh air and I quickly ran away from them to hide amongst the couches and chairs under the awning, but eventually I would end up back in the bathroom.
A brief hiatus from my bathroom banishment, it is good to see the outside, well inside world.
The cone of shame...really?  What did I do to deserve this?
Kylo needed some company while he recovered, so I did Veritas in his shower.
Have I been banished to the bathroom?
Kylo is not so sure this is the best place to sleep, and I see you have been shaved by the vet.
Being in the Vet is no fun.
And it is really terrifying.


You gave me some stuffed animals great.

Yes, the hammock is a way better place to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment