Sunday, April 23, 2017

Leia Snuggles


Looks pretty comfortable Leia.


Leia waves hello.

Then she goes back to sleep. 



Griffin saw Leia at the door. He thought she needed some love. 



Leia loves sitting on a blanket outside, especially on the high grounds.

Leia pins the ball with her legs just like a jail cell.

Wait! Is Bryce giving out cat treats?

I took a crazy cute close-up of Leia
I got tired of yard work, so I pet Leia.


Leia's on the prowl for a mouse or lizard. Better watch out because here I come.

When I came home from CC,  I threw my jacket on the floor in exhaustion and Leia found it and thought it was a new blanket so she slept on it.

Leia is snuggling on our couch. She sheds a lot too. She likes double cushions and likes the protection of the shark plane.
Reading to Leia.
I am reading to Leia. Leia likes the part when Rusty kills the mouse. The book is called Warriors. Into the Wild.
Leia lays on the special blanket that Grammy made for her.



I was doing handwriting outside when Leia wanted to see what I was doing, so she decided to watch the pen move back and forth as I wrote.
Matching brothers sharing Leia.

I love you chair.  You are so nice to sit in.


Stretching out for a nap.




The car provides some shade and a great resting place.

Leia is off on an adventure in the day but snuggling by night.
There is nothing like sitting with Leia in the morning.
Leia is enjoying the sun, and she love Griffin petting her.

Wow, I like your remodel its like a new backyard.
Leia is very pleased sitting with Garrett.

No comments:

Post a Comment