B- for Birthday! I was born in a hospital in Modesto that my parents both worked at. I share my birthday
with my Mom’s father, whom we call Gramps. Our birthday is July 10th, which is close to fireworks on
the Fourth of July and lots of watermelon. This is a great month to be born because it is in the middle
of the year. I am also the middle of three boys, Garrett who is two years older than me and Griffin who
is two years younger. The best thing about being in the middle is that I don’t have to face things first,
or leave things last. I always have a brother.
R- for Rescue. Our house is special because we live next to a vast park. For the past seven
years, God has been sending us cats from that park. The first cat I remember adopting is Theo.
years, God has been sending us cats from that park. The first cat I remember adopting is Theo.
Theo was a black and white short hair cat. Theo needing rescuing on several occasions.
One interesting rescue was from our neighbors two story house. He was up there for three
days before we were able to coax him down. Since then we have adopted Luke, Leia, Q’ira,
Leira and Kylo. While we were not able to rescue Luke from a mushroom hazard, we did help
Kylo from an ear infection where he became my patient for two weeks in our bathroom.
Someday I hope to help more cats have a better life by being a veterinarian like my
Father’s Father Poppy.
One interesting rescue was from our neighbors two story house. He was up there for three
days before we were able to coax him down. Since then we have adopted Luke, Leia, Q’ira,
Leira and Kylo. While we were not able to rescue Luke from a mushroom hazard, we did help
Kylo from an ear infection where he became my patient for two weeks in our bathroom.
Someday I hope to help more cats have a better life by being a veterinarian like my
Father’s Father Poppy.
Y- for Yoda. This iconic character reminds me of my love for anything and everything Star Wars.
My first movie in the Star Wars saga was the Clone Wars Movie. My favorite movies are the
recent Rogue One and Solo. I enjoy listening to the Star Wars Soundtracks while playing with
my Star Wars titanium ships. My favorite game is Star Wars X Wing Miniatures Game.
My favorite characters are Plo Koon, Luke and Leia Skywalker, Bala Tik, and Chewbacca.
The last several Halloweens, my family dresses up like Star Wars characters and decorates
our car with a giant Star Wars scene for a Trunk or Treat.
My first movie in the Star Wars saga was the Clone Wars Movie. My favorite movies are the
recent Rogue One and Solo. I enjoy listening to the Star Wars Soundtracks while playing with
my Star Wars titanium ships. My favorite game is Star Wars X Wing Miniatures Game.
My favorite characters are Plo Koon, Luke and Leia Skywalker, Bala Tik, and Chewbacca.
The last several Halloweens, my family dresses up like Star Wars characters and decorates
our car with a giant Star Wars scene for a Trunk or Treat.
C- for Creativity. One of my hobbies is carefully crafting cardboard games. My largest game
is called Rebels versus Imperials. This game is based on Star Wars Rebels and the original
trilogy. While the game is largely my idea, my brothers join in to help me draw all the tiny ship
pieces. Now that it is finished it takes about 8 hours to play one game. It has over 5,000 pieces!
I also like making card decks. My first card deck has 52 of my favorite things on the faces.
I plan to make my whole family card decks for Christmas. I also enjoy turning trash into treasure.
Once I made Hoth base out of restaurant containers and white spray paint. I also enjoy taking
pictures and keeping record of my cat stories in a cat blog called, “Bryce Loves Cats.”
is called Rebels versus Imperials. This game is based on Star Wars Rebels and the original
trilogy. While the game is largely my idea, my brothers join in to help me draw all the tiny ship
pieces. Now that it is finished it takes about 8 hours to play one game. It has over 5,000 pieces!
I also like making card decks. My first card deck has 52 of my favorite things on the faces.
I plan to make my whole family card decks for Christmas. I also enjoy turning trash into treasure.
Once I made Hoth base out of restaurant containers and white spray paint. I also enjoy taking
pictures and keeping record of my cat stories in a cat blog called, “Bryce Loves Cats.”
E- for Energy. I have a lot of energy. I have never liked to sleep my whole life my mom says.
To get my energy out, I like playing soccer, baseball, and making up my own games.
One game that I made up with my brother was a bumping game with pillows. I also enjoy
playing with younger kids. At church I help regularly in a Kindergarten class. My favorite
part is having them chase me.
To get my energy out, I like playing soccer, baseball, and making up my own games.
One game that I made up with my brother was a bumping game with pillows. I also enjoy
playing with younger kids. At church I help regularly in a Kindergarten class. My favorite
part is having them chase me.
No comments:
Post a Comment